For more than 45 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community of Atlanta and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measures We Are Taking
In order to maintain social distancing, and to limit the number of people, in our offices:
- For all pediatric patient visits, only one parent/caretaker will be allowed in the exam room. No additional parents, children, or family will be allowed in the exam room.
- For all adult patient visits, only the patient will be allowed in the exam room, unless they have a guardian. No additional spouses, family, children, or friends will be allowed in the exam room.
- We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have additional family members with you.
- You may be asked to wait in your car after you check-in for your appointment.
- In order to provide a clean and safe environment:
- We will be taking the temperature of everyone coming to our offices.
- No one with a fever or flu-like symptoms will be allowed into our offices.
- Exam rooms will be cleaned between patients.
- Communal areas will be regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- In accordance with CDC and AMA guidelines:
- All patients and visitors will be required to wear their own mask or face covering – these will not be provided by our office.
- Please see CDC resources regarding cloth face coverings.
- All of our staff members will be wearing masks.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients:
- Please feel free to request a telemedicine visit with one of our doctors or hand therapists.
- You can get the same great care in the comfort and safety of your home!
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.
Our office hours have changed for the holiday. Have a safe and wonderful holiday!x