Jeffrey A. Klugman, M.D.
- Adult & Pediatric Hand
- Adult & Pediatric Wrist
- Adult & Pediatric Elbow
- Congenital Hand Surgery
- Masses & Tumors of the Upper Extremity
- Fractures & Orthopedic Trauma
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Sports Medicine/Arthroscopy
- Cerebral Palsy Reconstruction
Jeffrey A. Klugman, M.D., was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He earned his B.A. degree from Washington University in St. Louis, graduating Phi Beta Kappa. He received his M.D. degree at Tufts University School of Medicine, where he was selected into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and graduated in the top 3% of his medical school class. He then completed an orthopedic internship, residency, and chief residency at the world-renowned Hospital for Joint Diseases/Orthopedic Institute/New York University Medical Center. Dr. Klugman was honored to be selected as the executive chief resident in his final year of orthopedic training and received the award for outstanding resident teacher.
Following residency, Dr. Klugman completed a hand and upper extremity fellowship at Harvard University. His fellowship included work at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Dr. Klugman then joined The Hand & Upper Extremity Center of Georgia in 2004 and has been in active practice serving the Atlanta Metro area and the state of Georgia since. Dr. Klugman is board-certified in orthopedic surgery and holds a certificate of added qualification in hand surgery.
Dr. Klugman is an active member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is a multiple-time recipient of Atlanta Top Doc from Atlanta magazine. Dr. Klugman specializes exclusively in adult and pediatric hand and upper extremity surgery and looks forward to sharing his comprehensive and caring approach to patient care with you and your family.
- Bachelor of Arts in History: Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Doctor of Medicine: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery Internship: New York University School of Medicine Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York City, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: New York University School of Medicine Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York City, NY
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship: Harvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite Hospital
- Northside Hospital – Atlanta
- The Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery Center of Georgia
980 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 1020
Atlanta, GA 30342
3400A Old Milton Parkway, Suite 350
Alpharetta, GA 30005
2000 Howard Farm Drive, Suite 310
Cumming, GA 30041
- “Dr. Klugman is very thorough and takes time to answer all my questions.”– K K.Patient Rating: