Thank you for choosing The Hand & Upper Extremity Center of Georgia for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about The Hand & Upper Extremity Center of Georgia.
You can also read what our patients are saying about The Hand & Upper Extremity Center of Georgia by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “Dr. Templeton was very personable and thorough. She did not rush through the exam even though they were behind on appointments, and it was near 5 pm. ”– Tomanika R.Patient Rating:
- “This was my first surgery under Dr. Peljovich's care. Very pleased with the surgery so far and his care and direction.”– Randy B.Patient Rating:
- “My appointment was good. Dr. Gillespie was easy to understand, pleasant and explained the process well.”– Julaine G.Treating Doctor:Patient Rating:
- “My visit with Dr. Templeton was great. She explained everything and was so nice. I would recommend her to anyone.”– Betty C.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Templeton was very friendly, thorough, and gentle. She ordered an x-ray in the office and an MRI of my hand. I felt very comfortable with her and talking to her about my problem.”– Paula H.Patient Rating:
- “ Very happy with Dr. Ratner. He had good bedside manners and professional knowledge. His instructions were crystal clear, making me feel that I am in good care.”– Lakshmi D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Klugman was very professional and personable. He was attentive and answered all my questions and concerns.”– Nancy N.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Templeton was wonderful with my son! I’m thrilled with the appointment we had today. Thank you.”– Lisa M.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Peljovich was efficient yet caring. Affirming about possible future events and explaining two possible scenarios if the current plan fails. Of course, he stated that often there is no need to do more. That was comforting but it was also good to know what else we would do if this doesn’t last. ”– Rebecca D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Ratner was awesome on both appointments. Helped me tremendously. ”– Michael A.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Peljovich was genuinely interested in figuring out the problem with my daughter’s hand. He also listened to our concerns and suggestions. ”– Savannah R.Patient Rating:
- “Very good experience with Dr. Peljovich for my baby girl. ”– Jaioinee F.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Templeton is amazing. She is empathetic, and I appreciate all she has done for my son. She went above and beyond to help us. ”– Teshaun B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Klugman is always professional, friendly, respectful, and has the utmost concern for my wellbeing.”– David E.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Templeton was patient, and she quickly diagnosed my daughter’s condition. She answered our questions with the clarity we needed. I couldn’t ask for more!”– Emma H.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Ratner and his assistant Cherice were very helpful and thorough. Cherice followed up and was very helpful and responsive with the MRI. Dr. Ratner took the time to ensure they were approved. ”– Jack L.Patient Rating:
- “Superb with Dr. Peljovich.”– George J.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Peljovich explains the options as well as potential side effects for each. He is easy to speak with and answers all questions. The resident with him was also very knowledgeable!”– Leah D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Klugman has an amazing ability to give each of his patients the time and attention needed to understand the injury and treatment plan. His ability to be patient-focused is refreshing in today's healthcare environment. Will definitely refer others needing these specialized services.”– Deborah H.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Templeton was very kind and helpful when discussing pediatric trigger thumb with me. She was very knowledgeable about the diagnosis and eased my worries completely! 10/10 experience.”– Erica C.Patient Rating:
- “It was my first visit to the Hand Center of Ga. My time with Dr. Templeton and other medical staff was excellent, and I was well cared for. I was somewhat frustrated at my wait time, and I would have appreciated some communication to acknowledge my lengthy wait. ”– Lynn C.Patient Rating:
- “In June, I was involved in a tragic motorcycle wreck that destroyed both of my wrists, and I subsequently needed 5 pins surgically implanted in my wrists. Doctor Peljovich was the attending surgeon that had been following up on my recovery. The day after I got discharged from the hospital, two of the pins became infected, and we had to do an emergency removal of both of them. I then had to come back three weeks later to have the remaining pins removed, which took longer than expected but went very well. Upon one of the following appointments, we realized the bones in my right wrist had dent properly realigned, and we would have to do a fusion surgery. In Jan., we moved forward with the surgery but could not complete it due to an infection in my wrist. We then waited two months to complete a course of antibiotics to get rid of the infection. April 27th, we finally got the surgery completed successfully, and things have been great ever since. Thanks to Dr. Peljovich and his amazing team, recovery has gone amazingly well.”– Kairi D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Peljovich has a great personality with both children and adults. I like the way he explains things, shows us the X-rays, and answers questions. He has treated us (3 of us!) very well. I highly recommend him. ”– Katherine K.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Ratner was kind, gentle, and had a great bedside manner with my newborn son. He took the time to explain my son's treatment plan with me and via phone with my son's father, who could not be there in person due to the COVID policies. During the following weekend, when we had concerns about my son's hand, I emailed Dr. Ratner some pictures and the questions. He promptly responded, providing reassurance and even offering to see my son in the office the next day preferred. Although it was not necessary, we greatly appreciated Dr. Ratner's swift response and concern for our son.”– Cinnamon C.Patient Rating:
- “No wait time. Friendly staff. Dr. Ratner took the time to answer questions. ”– Courtney H.Patient Rating: