Please use these links to find further information about the conditions we treat and how we treat them. This can help you be informed about your condition and then our surgeons will help guide you through the decision-making process.
- Hand Care - from the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Ortho Info - from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Ortho Kids - from the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA)
These organizations are helpful resources for families of our young patients with congenital differences of their hands. Please share with us any other resources you have found helpful online.
Our physicians are the hand and upper extremity surgeons for these programs at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA).
- CHOA Hand and Upper Extremity Program
- CHOA Brachial Plexus Clinic (Dr. Peljovich, Dr. Ratner, and Dr. Gillespie)
- CHOA Fracture Care Program
- CHOA Limb Deficiency Program
These commercial websites provide information about products that we often use to treat our patients.
- Xiaflex for Dupuytren's disease - Auxilium
- Avance Nerve Graft and Axoguard Protectors/Connectors for nerve injuries - Axogen